Support the Truth!

Facing the East

Facing the East
Facing the East

The Fourth Beast is the RED DRAGON pt2


We fit the Prophesies

CLICK IMAGE TO LEARN 100% TRUTH

Holy Crayons

Holy Crayons

Friday, February 8, 2013

Christopher Dorner


       I give credit of this video above to a brother on youtube in whom I agree with some of his views on society, his youtube channel is tommynewsnetwork1 go check him out. I like his take on the Christopher Dorner(remember that name) crisis in LA in which I am all too delighted to hear! Them MotherFuckers need a reckoning long time coming, I hope he kill all those fucking PIGS that wronged him before he cash out! Below is a little tribute video I did for the Lion.


 STAY THE FUCK UP!!!
 

No comments:

Followers

THE WORLD'S GREATEST TRICK EVER PLAYED BY THE DEVIL(EDOMITES)

Judah

Judah

Rise of Kings

Rise of Kings

It's All About the BIRTHRIGHT!!!

Generations of LIES