Support the Truth!

Facing the East

Facing the East
Facing the East

The Fourth Beast is the RED DRAGON pt2


We fit the Prophesies

goodbye amerikkka



CLICK IMAGE TO LEARN 100% TRUTH

Saturday, June 9, 2012

CREFLO DOLLARS IS A FALSE PROPHET!!!


Creflo Dollar is a false prophet heaping up riches unto himself as it is written for filthy lucre sake. The scriptures tells us to stay away from greedy dogs like him and that's why I said in my Eddie Long post I did about a year ago that in these last days the Most High is exposing these false prophets and I mentioned Creflo Dollar as one of them so it's no surprise he got arrested for confusion in his household as it is written if a man cannot rule his own house how can he rule the house of the Lord in this case "HARLOT HOUSES"!!

1Timothy 6:5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.


STAY UP!!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watched a lot of your videos. Like your site. Nice art work. Your message is right on.

Gregory

carlitoway44 said...

My friend I can't find u on facebook? What's going on!? It's me carlitoway44 http://www.hiphopcartoons.ca

YTPolitics said...

I put facebook down about a year and a half ago. It's good to see you on my bl0g, bro.

Shalawam

carlitoway44 said...

I love ur art bro! Stay up ahch

Anonymous said...

I miss your videos. They were the best. How can I get some of your older work on DVD?

Anonymous said...

When will you make some new videos? I look for you on YouTube and dailymotion all the time. We miss you brother.

Bro. El

RULING CLASS!

Followers

THE WORLD'S GREATEST TRICK EVER PLAYED BY THE DEVIL(EDOMITES)

Rise of Kings

Rise of Kings

It's All About the BIRTHRIGHT!!!

Generations of LIES