Support the Truth!

Facing the East

Facing the East
Facing the East

The Fourth Beast is the RED DRAGON pt2


We fit the Prophesies

CLICK IMAGE TO LEARN 100% TRUTH

Holy Crayons

Holy Crayons

Saturday, May 21, 2011

2/3rd Confrontation May 21 Prediction


2/3rd Confrontation May 21 Prediction by ytpolitics

Those bitch ass niggas flagged my video off youtube so I had to upload it on Dailymotion. I'm still staying the fuck up! And Much love to the Ahchyam of GMS and the supporters out there who stand by me and to those that are doing the Real Labor boldly as men should. I will continue to do what I do best until those missiles come!!!

Stay the Fuck up!!!

1 comment:

James Morningstar said...

Louis Farrakhan must just about puke when he reads your tripe.

Followers

THE WORLD'S GREATEST TRICK EVER PLAYED BY THE DEVIL(EDOMITES)

Judah

Judah

Rise of Kings

Rise of Kings

It's All About the BIRTHRIGHT!!!

Generations of LIES