Support the Truth!

Facing the East

Facing the East
Facing the East

The Fourth Beast is the RED DRAGON pt2


We fit the Prophesies

CLICK IMAGE TO LEARN 100% TRUTH

Holy Crayons

Holy Crayons

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Look into the Pass and Future

This video visualizes the present effects of slavery in a powerful way, it shows how the Children of Israel are still drunk with the philosophy of the institution of slavery in many ways and have not awaken from its mental chains. Just like when the children of Israel left Egypt most of them wanted to go back to Egypt rather than build their own nation it is what we know today as Stockholm Syndrome feeling compassion for your oppressor, that is why the Most High had to kill off the older generation almost like a purging process, In like manner today the Most High will have to kill 2/3rds of Israel in this Modern day Egypt, cause mentally they are dead as it says in Revelation ch 11 verse 8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. America is spiritually Egypt and Sodom and Gomorrah and it was prophesied that the children of Israel will return again to Egypt in ships in Deuteronomy ch 28 verse 68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you. But now the Most High is waking us up and bringing us back to our nationality which is Israel that is why you see a lot of camps and Hebrew Israelites flooding the streets, soon greater fear will fall upon all these heathens as it is written in Baruch ch 2 verse 30-35 For I knew that they would not hear me, because it is a stiffnecked people: but in the land of their captivities they shall remember themselves. And shall know that I am the Lord their God: for I will give them an heart, and ears to hear: And they shall praise me in the land of their captivity, and think upon my name, And return from their stiff neck, and from their wicked deeds: for they shall remember the way of their fathers, which sinned before the Lord. And I will bring them again into the land which I promised with an oath unto their fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and they shall be lords of it: and I will increase them, and they shall not be diminished. And I will make an everlasting covenant with them to be their God, and they shall be my people: and I will no more drive my people of Israel out of the land that I have given them. Ahman. (To see the others parts to this video click WarontheHorizonWOH and there click the uploads)

Stay Up!!!

1 comment:

YASHARWANBA said...

kan ahch good post!!!!

Followers

THE WORLD'S GREATEST TRICK EVER PLAYED BY THE DEVIL(EDOMITES)

Judah

Judah

Rise of Kings

Rise of Kings

It's All About the BIRTHRIGHT!!!

Generations of LIES