Support the Truth!

Facing the East

Facing the East
Facing the East

The Fourth Beast is the RED DRAGON pt2


We fit the Prophesies

CLICK IMAGE TO LEARN 100% TRUTH

Holy Crayons

Holy Crayons

Friday, November 19, 2010

Even Genetics is Against the so-called Whiteman(Esau)




These are the Hebrew Israelites 44st Times Square I stumbled across this video last night and I got to give it to the brother he ripped a new hole in Esau's(whiteman) ass using genetics and Science of Biology, he was so eloquent with the breakdown that I was blown away with it. I said to myself this has to be posted. Check out the username at CantStopDaWord And now we know who the real monkey is. Ahman!


Stay the Fuck Up!!!

No comments:

Followers

THE WORLD'S GREATEST TRICK EVER PLAYED BY THE DEVIL(EDOMITES)

Judah

Judah

Rise of Kings

Rise of Kings

It's All About the BIRTHRIGHT!!!

Generations of LIES