Support the Truth!

Facing the East

Facing the East
Facing the East

The Fourth Beast is the RED DRAGON pt2


We fit the Prophesies

CLICK IMAGE TO LEARN 100% TRUTH

Holy Crayons

Holy Crayons

Thursday, April 30, 2009

PART EIGHT OF (2) AMERICA IN THE BIBLE

The Elders of GMS breakdown Amerikkka found in the bible with solid scriptures and Esau being the so-called white man check out more on this series at: SenateOfGMS.

Below is a parody video I did of two faggots on fagtube who made a video called "Esau is not the white man" they had to have been either set up or paid off to make complete asses of themselves click here to see their bullshit video and tell me if I got a likeness of those fuckers, unfortunately fagtube muted my audio so it will not be as dramatic as I would have liked but I left it up anyway.

Dumb Bastards.

Shalom.

No comments:

Followers

THE WORLD'S GREATEST TRICK EVER PLAYED BY THE DEVIL(EDOMITES)

Judah

Judah

Rise of Kings

Rise of Kings

It's All About the BIRTHRIGHT!!!

Generations of LIES