Support the Truth!

Facing the East

Facing the East
Facing the East

The Fourth Beast is the RED DRAGON pt2


We fit the Prophesies

CLICK IMAGE TO LEARN 100% TRUTH

Holy Crayons

Holy Crayons

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our Faith

These Kkkrackers(cops) learn what "FAITH" is for the Hebrew Israelites who know they over here serving captivity. The scripture GMS uses visibly cuts them to the heart so much so that they briefly lost their composure, cause every once an a while they send under cover policemen to provoke them to violate the law typically just being the fucking devil as usual. But those scriptures Revelation 13:10 and Jeremiah 14:2 visibly cut the fuck out of those bastards so much so that they had to abort their duties and regroup in other words flee! Ahman.

Revelation 13:10
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the FAITH of the saints.

Jeremiah 14:2
Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are BLACK unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Courtesy of video: EsausWorldEnds

Shalom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This video is strong! That guy was obviously cut and at a loss.... I tried to respond on utube but was told that u had 2 add me as a friend cause friend lock or something like that it didn't tell me that last night. And after I typed a long message. Idk what to do now but I do need help, so can I just leave U my email addy onhere or something I don't what to do now. I tried the forums but can't use that either, I'm desperately in need of your help because you're the only israelite that I can contact other than my friend in NY but he says that his church teaches differently I guess.Sorry to bother you brother, I really am not trying to be a bother but this is serious to me and my sis.

Followers

THE WORLD'S GREATEST TRICK EVER PLAYED BY THE DEVIL(EDOMITES)

Judah

Judah

Rise of Kings

Rise of Kings

It's All About the BIRTHRIGHT!!!

Generations of LIES