Support the Truth!

Facing the East

Facing the East
Facing the East

The Fourth Beast is the RED DRAGON pt2


We fit the Prophesies

CLICK IMAGE TO LEARN 100% TRUTH

Holy Crayons

Holy Crayons

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

INSIDE THE CHURCH OF THE BLIND pt 4(A Spoiled People)

TheRemnantOfIsrael camp was allowed time to speak in one of these drunken churches(drunk with lies). The whole scene reminded me of an incident that took place in the book of ACTS it was like deja vu. When they read Deuteronomy 28:68 all hell broke loose, the pastor interrupted them and yelled "blasphemy ye are of the devil"(just like in Acts) the whole congregation toward the end was visibly in a drunken stooper with no clue as to what is going on obviously under demonic witchcraft(mind control) passed down to our people by the slave master under the umbrella of the Roman Catholic Church. TheRemnantOfIsrael camp hands are clean. Ahman.( to see the rest of the series just click their link)

Romans 10:2
For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

Shalom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched all of the videos and it was so very sad to see. The actions of the ppl there reminds me of my mom, grandma, aunts and uncles in church(most of them baptist preachers themselves*male and female*). You can imagine how they feel about myself and sis waking up. I can't seem to be able to send my full message to you on utube (Idk why this is an upgraded pc, maybe it's my software) so I'll just ask you a question pertaining to what I had to ask, because my initial question/message was of a sensitive matter but I have to get some sort of help/advice and ask without details. My question is- is there a difference between a vision and a dream? Is a vision only showed while awake? I was told by a friend that both should be ignored and only ppl that lead his 'church' have to worry about that stuff and that if I follow them then everything will be ok. Cause if something is to be shown it'll be shown to the leaders of his church and not others. I'm using my own words to make this comment as short as possible. Should dreams or visions be ignored? And when/how can a person know when to ignore them? Sorry if I keep asking for help/advice.... Shalom brother

YTPolitics said...

it depends on what the vision or dream is about.

Anonymous said...

Like what sir? It depends on what?

Followers

THE WORLD'S GREATEST TRICK EVER PLAYED BY THE DEVIL(EDOMITES)

Judah

Judah

Rise of Kings

Rise of Kings

It's All About the BIRTHRIGHT!!!

Generations of LIES