Support the Truth!

Facing the East

Facing the East
Facing the East

The Fourth Beast is the RED DRAGON pt2


We fit the Prophesies

CLICK IMAGE TO LEARN 100% TRUTH

Holy Crayons

Holy Crayons

Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Fake Jew Confesses their Evilness

The Devil reveals their evil deeds!

Malachi 1:1-4
The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi.
I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,
And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.
Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.

Courtesy of video: Leafyboy70(to see the whole 1-6 series go to his channel)

Shalom.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to favorite this series of videos'. Thank you for this blog because I find so many videos' through this page. I Need to know if there is a way for me to ask you a kinda personal/sensitive question, or rather tell you something and get your advice. But I don't want it to be viewed publicly. Can I send you a personal comment on utube and if I can how can I do that? Oh and also, did you have any problems viewing this set of vids? Because I was knocked out of my browser during my first attempts to watch these vids. That's never happened before on utube but it has happened on here whenever I try to view your archives.... Shalom brother

YTPolitics said...

it may be due to the high volume or you need some much needed updates on your computer, check your PC for updates by clicking "more information" on your error report window if it pops up.

I don't mind you emailing a question.

Shalom.

Anonymous said...

Thank you but, I don't know your email addy...

YTPolitics said...

send it to my Youtube account.

Anonymous said...

Ok I don't wanna annoy you but I don't know how to email a utube account. I have an account on utube but I don't know how to send messages or comments that wont show publicly on a persons page. Can you tell me how to do that? I'm not all that great at navigating utube, I just learned how to disable comments on my page and stuff like that. Again I hope I'm not annoying you, but I do need your advice/help.

Followers

THE WORLD'S GREATEST TRICK EVER PLAYED BY THE DEVIL(EDOMITES)

Judah

Judah

Rise of Kings

Rise of Kings

It's All About the BIRTHRIGHT!!!

Generations of LIES