Support the Truth!

Facing the East

Facing the East
Facing the East

The Fourth Beast is the RED DRAGON pt2


We fit the Prophesies

CLICK IMAGE TO LEARN 100% TRUTH

Holy Crayons

Holy Crayons

Monday, December 29, 2008

The Spirit of Prophesy



Revelation 22:7
Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Revelation 22:12
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Revelation 22:20
He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Yahawashi.

These men are the end-time prophets, how do I know that well for it is written.

Jeremiah 28:8
The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence.

If they are not the prophets then where THE FUCK are they you 2/3rd JACKASS get your head out of the so-called whiteman's ass he is a fucking liar and he is the Fucking DEVIL(Esau), DUMB 2/3rd NIGGER!!

Courtesy of video Mozadek & EsausWorldEnds

SHALOM.

No comments:

Followers

THE WORLD'S GREATEST TRICK EVER PLAYED BY THE DEVIL(EDOMITES)

Judah

Judah

Rise of Kings

Rise of Kings

It's All About the BIRTHRIGHT!!!

Generations of LIES