Support the Truth!

Facing the East

Facing the East
Facing the East

The Fourth Beast is the RED DRAGON pt2


We fit the Prophesies

CLICK IMAGE TO LEARN 100% TRUTH

Holy Crayons

Holy Crayons

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Reprobates from 1941 Madison (discomfy)

The fruit from 1941 Madison.

Jeremiah 23:1-2
WOE be unto the PASTORS that DESTROY and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD. Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD.


Jeremiah 23:3-4
And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase. And I will set up SHEPHERDS(GMS) over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the LORD.

SHALOM. GMS teaches the Truth

No comments:

Followers

THE WORLD'S GREATEST TRICK EVER PLAYED BY THE DEVIL(EDOMITES)

Judah

Judah

Rise of Kings

Rise of Kings

It's All About the BIRTHRIGHT!!!

Generations of LIES