Support the Truth!

Facing the East

Facing the East
Facing the East

The Fourth Beast is the RED DRAGON pt2


We fit the Prophesies

CLICK IMAGE TO LEARN 100% TRUTH

Holy Crayons

Holy Crayons

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Blocked Out Again!!


Faggot tube has just blocked me out again, so I gather that account also will be suspended soon. So I'll just fall back for awhile and post blogs every now and then until I sneak another account on "faggot tube". I have a private account up already which is what I'll use from time to time. The truth was to much for those edomites so they kept flagging me by the hundreds with the power of their faggotness. But the Most High is my strenght and might in time the tables will be turned, "you hear that faggots The Israelites days are coming, BEHOLD THE KINGDOM!!!

SHALOM.

No comments:

Followers

THE WORLD'S GREATEST TRICK EVER PLAYED BY THE DEVIL(EDOMITES)

Judah

Judah

Rise of Kings

Rise of Kings

It's All About the BIRTHRIGHT!!!

Generations of LIES